Thursday, March 31, 2016

"I'm going to see Evan."

The wonderful world of social media, right!? Well, yes, when you see your son writes something like this about you; and for you! 

My wonderful mother joined the gym I work at (Planet Fitness) this past week to begin her new journey to become a healthier and more confident woman and mother. I am incredibly humbled to have her allow me to help guide her as her personal trainer. This has been a very personal decision for my mom and she's finally ready.

As of March 8, 2016 at 6 a.m. when I clocked out, my mother came in to begin her training. I will be there for you every step, every rep and every set; because You've always been there for me. I am so proud of you for being able to overcome your fear this morning and to be able take those first few steps inside. 
"The hardest part is just walking through those front doors." 


"I'm not going to the gym...I'm going to see Evan.
I am going to see Evan who happens to work at the gym."
(repeat as needed) ) 


Thank you for being you, Evan! You made it a great first day. ♡


No comments: